We craft personalized tours in the Piedmont region of Italy and in other nearby areas of interest such as Lake Como, Portofino, Cinque Terre and Milan.
We start the planning process by listening to you, to your preference, passions, needs and we create luxury tours like tailor-made dresses, choosing each tour component among a selection of activities and suppliers carefully vetted over the years.
What makes Meet Piemonte different:
- A range of offbeat and authentic experiences that guests would never find on their own and bring the destination to be alive.
- When possible, we prefer longer hotel stays, avoiding unnecessary packing and unpacking. Settle in and enjoy, do not think about logistics!
- Slow pace means more time to fully plunge into the destination and leave some space for a last minute whim.
- Tour guides who goes beyond dates and facts. Whether is a fully-escorted tour or just a 2-hour city tour, our certified and friendly guides will highlight elements otherwise dismissed as insignificant.
- Human factor: do not just sign up for a cheese or wine tasting but get it to do it with the person who made that cheese or wine. Meet local people who share their passion, tradition and values.
Relationship with luxury hotels
Meet Piemonte has granted relationship with a collection of luxury hotels and resorts, which recognize our guests with exclusive, complimentary services and amenities. Depending on availability:
- early check-in and late check-out
- room upgrade
- bottle of wine in the room
- after dinner complimentary digestive
- exclusive guided tour with the sommelier of the private wine cellar boasting hundreds of rare bottles from Italy and France (available only in some hotels)