Piedmont Wine Tour Weekend
Wine Weekend in Italy, exploring vineyards and renowned cellars of the Piedmont region. Stay two nights in a country-chic accommodation with pool and enjoy a traditional dinner.
Partake on a light lunch paired with a wine tasting of Barbera d’Asti and other local wines and complete your Piedmont wine tour weekend with a tasting of Barolo and Nebbiolo wines in a boutique Barolo cellar.
Book your Piedmont Wine Tour Weekend and relax in the peaceful countryside of the Langhe hills halfway between Alba and Asti wine regions.
- 2 nights / 3 days in the wine region of Piedmont, Italy
- Country-chic accommodation (possibility of upgrading to 5-star hotel)
- 1 traditional dinner
- 1 light lunch paired with wine tasting in a Barbera d’Asti winery
- 1 wine tasting of Barolo in a renowned cellar
Charming holiday farm between the wine regions of Alba and Asti
- Central position to easily reach the Barolo wine region and Barbera d’Asti wine district
- Handpicked accommodation in holiday farms or boutique hotels with swimming pool.
- Well-appointed classic or superior room with view
- Traditional breakfast with local products.
Luxury hotels and resorts available with an extra fee.
Getaway to Piedmont
Thomas S. – September 2020 (translated from German)
This was our second time booking with Meet Piemonte our getaway to Piedmont. We wanted to go back to Barolo and visit as well the wine region of Asti. They didn’t disappointed us, as usual great wineries and meal choices.
Weekend in Piemonte
Veronica B. – Agosto 2020 (translated from Italian)
Nice holiday farm near Nizza Monferrato with views over the vineyards. We arrived before lunchtime and rooms were not ready yet but they let us use the pool anyway. We liked both wineries included in the package especially the one with the tasting of Barbera wine where we basically had lunch with local products and a vegetable pie. Recommended.
Great wine holiday
Trevor V. – November 2019
We contacted Meet Piemonte to organize a weekend from Friday to Sunday and they took care of everything including the hotel. We asked for a 5-star hotel which were all booked by the time we did our inquiry, apparently because of the truffle festival. Meet Piemonte suggested a 4-star villa and it was stunning. Our room had frescoes on the ceiling, breakfast had local products, amazing location surrounded by vineyards.
We did a truffle hunt which turned to be real. I did the same thing last year in central Italy and it was staged, while this one took place in a real wood and the second truffle we found was completely trapped under roots of a tree, no way it could have been placed there ahead of time.
For the Saturday wine tour we didn’t want to drive, so they included a van with a driver and the guide Paolo took us to two wineries and to visit one of the castles.
He was very professional and spoke also French which was a plus for our friends.
Overall we had a good time and I liked the fact that they listened to our requests rather than selling a set package.
Check-in (rooms are not ready before 2pm).
Your Wine Weekend in Italy begins with a relaxing afternoon by the outdoor pool of the hotel, surrounded by vineyards of the Langhe and Monferrato hills, halfway between Alba and Asti.
Tonight enjoy a traditional dinner in a casual dining venue of the area, located within 15 minutes by car from your accommodation. The menu includes four courses, water and local wine.
Set off your Piedmont wine tour weekend with a generous breakfast featuring a selection of local products.
Today explore the wine region near Asti where Barbera d’Asti wine is produced. Wine tasting is an introduction to local wines and to the Barbera grape varietal aged in oak. Each wine is paired with a cold light lunch with salami, cheese a vegetable pie and more.
The rest of the day is at leisure. Meet Piemonte provides travel tips and recommendations for your free time or perhaps you may want to join a local tour guide (not included) and discover the town center of Asti.
Dinner tonight is on your own and you can choose among one of the suggestions provided at time of booking.
Breakfast and check-out.
The last day of your Wine weekend in Italy is focused on the Barolo wine district, on the Langhe hills.
Join a private late-morning tour of a renowned Barolo wine cellar, followed by a wine tasting set to compare the evolution of Nebbiolo grape varietal throughout aging.
For the rest of the day we suggest a walk in the hamlet of Barolo or maybe a hike through the vineyards. Lunch on your own.
Book now your Wine Weekend in Italy
From 239€ per person***
***Rate in double room in country-chic accommodation. Extra charge applies for luxury hotels.
- 2 nights in a country-chic holiday farm, breakfast included
- Access to the outdoor pool (not on check-out day)
- 1 traditional dinner with 4 courses, water, local wine (about 1 bottle per couple)
- 1 light lunch (4 cold courses) paired with wine tasting in a Barbera d’Asti winery
- Barolo wine cellar tour and tasting of 4-5 wines
- VAT 22%
- Limited Liability Tour Operator insurance and “Fondo di Garanzia”
- Hotel city tax
- Dinner on day 2 and lunch on day 3
- Any other meal, tasting, transfer, entrance ticket, activity, tip, personal expense and anything else not mentioned above in “the rate includes” field