Cooking class in a Barolo winery
Truly an exclusive experience which combines a traditional Piedmontese cooking class with a wine tasting of 5 wines including Barolo and Barbaresco. The location is a Barolo winery located a few miles outside of Alba, in Piedmont, which is set up with a professional, but warm, kitchen where the family and the chef will make you feel at home.
The menu of the class (and of the meal) includes a starter, a pasta course, a main course and dessert. During the cooking class you can start the tasting of the first 2 wines, while the remaining three will be served during the meal (lunch or dinner). The experience starts at 10:30am or 4:30pm.
Included activities during or after the cooking class:
- visit the aging room where barrels are kept to produce Barolo wine;
- go outside and pick fresh aromatic herbs or take a walk in the vineyards;
- enjoy the food in a dining room with breathtaking views over the hills of Piedmont, in the heart of the UNESCO World Heritage site of the Langhe hills.
- 199 € per person from 3 to 6 guests;
- 240 € per person for minimum 2 guests;
- Discounted rates available for groups of at least 7 guests.
- FREE OF CHARGE for babies up to 4 y.o.
- 35 € for kids from 5 to 17 y.o. accompanied by 2 adults.
The rate includes
- the class (about 2.5 hours) and recipes to take home;
- four-course lunch with water, coffee and a tasting of 5 wines including Barolo and Barbaresco.
The rate does not include
- truffle at meals;
- transport. Don’t feel to drive? Tell us about it in the form below. We can provide a quote for a private driver
Fill in the form below or book a different cooking class