Meet Piemonte is a boutique tour operator that crafts personalized tours in the Piedmont region of Italy and in other nearby areas of interest such as Lake Como, Portofino, Cinque Terre and Milan.
We proud ourselves to be focused on one single Italian region rather than on the entire Country: we invest all our energies to seek out the best and most unique experiences in a part of Italy with so much diversity and contrasts.
Our guests can be individual travelers (FIT), small groups, businessman and anyone wishing to experience Piedmont like a local but in a safe, comfortable and hassle-free way.
Our partners are vetted and carefully selected among those who deliver excellent services and have the attitude to bring our guests beyond an ordinary experience.
“We do not remember days, we remember moments”
Cesare Pavese (Piedmontese writer)
Why Meet Piemonte?
- A reliable local partner with a network of trusted relationships across the region
- Deep knowledge and understanding of one single Italian region (and nearby destinations)
- On-site assistance when dealing with an emergency or any last-minute changes
- A team with decades-long experience in the industry who understands the expectations of the most discerning guests
- Efficient and precise communication throughout the planning process
- A range of offbeat and authentic experiences that guests would never find on their own and that bring the destination to be alive.
- When possible, we prefer longer hotel stays, avoiding unnecessary packing and unpacking. Settle in and enjoy, do not think about logistics!
- Slow pace means more time to fully plunge into the destination and leave some space for a last-minute whim.
- Tour guides who goes beyond dates and facts. Whether is a fully-escorted tour or just a 2-hour city tour, our certified and friendly guides will highlight elements otherwise dismissed as insignificant.
- Human factor: do not just sign up for a cheese or wine tasting but get it to do it with the person who made that cheese or wine. Meet local people who share their passion, tradition and values.
- We start the planning process by listening to you, to your preferences, passions, needs and we create luxury tours like tailor-made dresses, choosing each tour component among a selection of activities and suppliers carefully vetted over the years.