Tour di lusso nel nordovest italiano
Il Tour Lago di Como, Barolo, Portofino è un viaggio di 9 giorni nel nordovest italiano, per piccoli gruppi di massimo dodici partecipanti.
Tra le Alpi e il Mediterraneo, dal lago alle colline delle Langhe, il viaggio propone il giusto equilibrio tra le località più note ed esperienze fuori dai soliti circuiti turistici.
Abbiamo selezionato con cura alberghi di charme le cui camere con vista diventano il rifugio per rilassarsi tra un’attività e l’altra.
Vi accompagnamo nell’enogastronomia del Piemonte, una delle più rinomate d’Italia, incontrando produttori artigianali e chef stellati.
- gruppo di massimo 12 persone
- 9 giorni / 8 notti (3 sul lago di Como, 3 nelle Langhe, 2 a Santa Margherita Ligure)
- Hotel di charme con camere con vista
- Bellagio, Varenna, Barolo, Alba, Camogli, Portofino, Cinque Terre
- Barca privata sul lago di Como
- Cena stellata in Piemonte
- Degustazioni in cantine rinomate di vini Barolo, Nebbiolo, Barbera d’Asti
- Lezione di cucina in agriturismo e ricerca del tartufo con il cane
- Degustazione di focaccia IGP di Recco
- Escursione guidata alle Cinque Terre
- Accompagnatore turistico con esperienza per l’intero tour.
6-14 settembre 2023
Giorno 1: mercoledì 6 settembre 2023
Il tour inizia alle ore 14 nel centro di Milano.
- 3 notti presso Hotel La Darsena a Tremezzo (camera vista lago) – dal 6 al 9 settembre 2023
- 3 notti presso Villa Del Borgo a Canelli (junior suites) – dal 9 al 12 settembre 2023
- 2 notti presso Hotel Continental a Santa Margherita Ligure (camera vista mare con balcone) – dal 12 al 14 settembre 2023
Giorno 9: giovedì 14 settembre 2023
Il tour termina con un transfer da Santa Margherita Ligure all’aeroporto di Genova. I voli dovrebbero essere prenotati non prima delle ore 10. Transfer per Milano Malpensa disponibile con supplemento (in questo caso i voli non dovrebbero essere prenotati prima delle ore 13).
- Un acconto del 30% è richiesto al fine di confermare la prenotazione.
- Il saldo finale è richiesto 45 giorni prima della partenza del tour.
Il Viaggiatore ha il diritto di recedere, senza motivo, alle seguenti condizioni:
- Una commissione non rimborsabile di 250€ a persona è trattenuta indipendentemente dalla data in cui viene richiesta la cancellazione;
- Da 90 a 46 giorni prima della erogazione del Pacchetto Turistico, versando una penale pari al 30% del prezzo;
- Da 45 giorni prima della erogazione del Pacchetto Turistico, versando una penale pari al 100% del prezzo;
Leggi qui i Termini e Condizioni completi.
Trip of a lifetime in Northern Italy
Trevor V. – June 2019
“We are a group of four couples who travel together every year and we wanted to visit the Italian lakes and Cinque Terre. I found Marco because my sister traveled with him before and he put together a trip of a lifetime for us. He and his team have been very kind throughout the planning process and the tour itself exceeded our expectations. We loved especially the lunch at Daniele’s farm and the focacia tasting on the way to Portofino. Everything was perfectly planned out, we often left our window open of our hotel room on the lake and stayed there watching the ferry boats pass by. Overall a highly recommended trip!”
Mary Ann B. – May 2019
“The trip was flawless and we were able to experience meals and activities that normally we would not have been able to do on our own. The view from our hotel room on the lake and at the wine resort were spectacular. My least favorite thing was Cinque Terre but probably because it was at the end of the tour.”
Piemonte is beautiful
Wisconsintraveler17 – July 2017
“Piemonte is so beautiful that my pictures don’t do it justice; panoramic views everywhere you go. We spent the better part of a week with Marco in Piemonte and he is an excellent guide. He is extremely knowledgeable about the area and I learned so much from him. In addition to being a wonderful traveling companion (and translator) he is organized, prompt, patient, funny, a true foodie and his English is excellent. He took us to so many out-of-the-way, non-touristy places that we never would have seen otherwise. We visited two picturesque vineyards, complete with wine tasting, we toured a rice farm, we visited several small towns, including Barolo, and took a cooking class at a beautiful organic farm in the countryside. Marco even took us to a local grocery store when we decided we wanted to pick up a few things for a night on our terrace. He planned almost all of our meals and was wonderfully flexible with those of us who were a bit pickier than most. And all with a smile:) I would highly recommend this trip to anyone looking for a unique adventure in Northern Italy and I would more than highly recommend Marco as your guide.”
Meals included: dinner
Guests arriving in Milan the day before can book (for an extra fee) a hotel room a few steps away from the iconic Cathedral and benefit of a tour of the Last Supper in the morning of day 1.
The tour begins officially at 2pm when your guide will meet you on a rooftop in Milan city center for a toast with a traditional “aperitivo” and a first introduction to the tour.
Later, transfer on an air-conditioned van to the hotel located in the central area of Lake Como. Check-in and enjoy some time off and instantly recharge yourself as you admire the calm water of the lake.
Tonight we toast to your Lake Como, Barolo, Portofino tour with a 3-course meal in a renowned restaurant of the area, where traditional recipes are re-imagined with a modern twist. Wine included!
Meals included: breakfast
Meet at the dock of your hotel the boat captain and your local guide. The private boat ride let you take in views of Lake Como and its hamlets surrounded by lush vegetation.
Your local expert will point some of the villas of artists and celebrities who call home Lake Como.
Our Lake Como, Barolo, Portofino tour let you step in a private garden with century-old trees and visit the interiors of a private villa where the last owner lived until a few decades ago.
Continue by boat to Bellagio where your guide suggests the best options for an al-fresco lunch. Enjoy some free time among stores specialized in leather, silk and jewelry.
Our afternoon continues with either the towns of Varenna or Menaggio, located on the opposite side of the lake.
Enjoy a free evening. For dinner, your guide can recommend different dining options and book a table in your behalf.
Meals included: breakfast and dinner
Today experience Lake Como at your own pace. Maybe you simply prefer to have a late breakfast and stroll around your hotel, enjoying a gelato and people-watching.
Maybe you want to follow our guide on a hike in a trail overlooking the lake or enjoy a high-speed boat trip to Como for some shopping in the elegant city center.
We can even arrange a full day trip to Switzerland, all the way to St. Moritz, have lunch and ride the Bernina Express, one of the most scenic train rides in the world with views over glaciers!
Our guide is there to assist you.
In any case, tonight a private driver will take you to a winery located on the slopes of the mountain overlooking Lake Como from high above.
Meet the family who runs the winery, sit on their terrace and sip their wines paired with a homemade risotto and other local delicacies.
Meals included: breakfast, light lunch, dinner
Say goodbye to Lake Como as we cross the plains of the Po valley and arrive in the wine region of Piedmont. Our first stop is a winery on the Monferrato hills, near Asti.
We get an introduction to the full-bodied Barbera d’Asti wine and to a rare local grape varietal called Ruchè that gets aged in oak. Enjoy a rustic selection of salami and cheese and crunchy breadsticks, called “grissini”.
This afternoon we take a stroll in the town center of Alba, with its medieval towers and the elegant Cathedral before checking-in at our next hotel.
Let us now introduce you to one of the finest cuisine of Italy in a Michelin-starred restaurant of Piedmont.
Meals included: breakfast
Explore on a comfortable van the most scenic wine routes of the Langhe hills. This is where Nebbiolo grapes are grown to be aged in oak and become Barolo wine.
Our Lake Como, Barolo, Portofino tour today takes you to see this unique landscape of hilltop villages and castles nestled amongst vineyards, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
We visit a boutique wine cellar for a premium tasting of Nebbiolo and Barolo wines coming from different vineyards with contrasting soil facts.
Your guide is on hand for lunch suggestions in one of the villages of the Langhe hills of Piedmont. Then, an optional stroll in the countryside would be the chance to get a closer look to this beautiful countryside.
In the afternoon we meet a second wine maker either set in Barolo or Barbaresco territory for a deeper understanding of how Nebbiolo grapes can perform differently in a matter of few miles.
Dinner on your own.
Meals included: breakfast and lunch
Our Lake Como, Barolo, Portofino tour takes you today offbeat in a rustic farmhouse for a lecture on how to unearth truffles from the rich soil of Piedmont.
Meet a passionate truffle hunter and the friendly dog and learn the secrets of this wise and ancient activity.
Then, step in a kitchen of a local host for a real hands-on cooking class followed by lunch. The experience is focused on a seasonal menu. The cuisine of Piedmont features a rich array of “antipasti”, paper-thin egg noodles called “tajarin”, succulent main courses slowly cooked in wine and tempting desserts.
Enjoy at your own pace the rest of the day and evening.
Meals included: breakfast and light lunch
Drive from the wine region to Liguria. After crossing the Apennine mountains, the bright colors of the Mediterranean will unfold in front of your eyes.
Late morning arrive in the sea-side town of Recco and partake on the most famous focaccia of Italy, for a frugal but tasteful break.
Continue to Santa Margherita a popular beach resort with a long waterfront promenade.
We reach Portofino for some pictures of the famous bay where luxury yachts are anchored and we burn off some calories by walking to the lighthouse. Some climbing of steps is required but paid off by spectacular views over peaceful olive orchards, blooms and the rocky coastline.
Check-in and relax before going out again for your free evening. Our guide can recommend the best seafood restaurant in town.
Meals included: breakfast and dinner
Our last day in northwest Italy is all about Cinque Terre.
Your guide will take care of all logistic details as these villages can only be reached by train or boat, subject to sea conditions. We visit Monterosso and Vernazza and, time permitting, Manarola.
You can join our guide on a hike in the National Park of Cinque Terre through citrus orchards and terraced vineyards overlooking the Mediterranean.
Back to our hotel, we celebrate the end of this Lake Como, Barolo and Portofino tour with a farewell dinner in a traditional restaurant.
Meals included: breakfast
The Lake Como, Barolo, Portofino tour is almost over as your driver escort you to Genoa airport*. Enjoy some extra glimpses of northwest Italy as we say goodbye until next time.
Northwest Italy has so much else to be seen and experienced!
*Extra charge applies for a transfer back to Milan.
Prenota ora il tour Lago di Como, Barolo, Portofino
- 3850€ a persona, minimo 6 partecipanti (in doppia occupazione)
- supplemento singola 560€
Per partenze private e su misura, scrivere a firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 notti in camera con vista, facchinaggio e colazione inclusa
- trasporto come da programma su minivan
- transfer per l’aeroporto di Genova (per Milano è previsto un supplemento)
- accompagnatore turistico per l’intero tour
- aperitivo in terrazza a Milano
- tour guidato di Villa Balbianello
- barca privata sul lago di Como per un giorno
- 2 cene sul lago di Como con vino incluso
- merenda sinoira in cantina di Barbera d’Asti
- 1 cena stellata in Piemonte
- visita e degustazione in 2 cantine rinomate di Barolo
- ricerca del tartufo con il cane
- lezione di cucina e cena con vino incluso
- degustazione di focaccia IGP di Recco
- escursione in treno alle Cinque Terre
- cena finale con vino incluso
- Iva 22% sul pacchetto turistico
- Responsabilità Civile del Tour Operator e Fondo di Garanzia
- Tassa di soggiorno
- Tartufi eventualmente trovati durante la ricerca
- Vino per la cena stellata
- Estensione pre-tour a Milano (transfer dall’aeroporto, hotel 4 stelle 1 notte, tour del centro e del Duomo)
- Assicurazione di viaggio personale
- Ogni altro pasto, degustazione, ingresso, trasferimento, spesa personale, mance e quant’altro non indicato sopra nel campo “La tariffa include”.